The PicProtoBoard 32-bit BASE Kit includes:
- 32MX Adapter complete with PIC32MX130F064D 44PIN TQFP
- 65pcs solderless flexible breadboard wires
- Mini Kit (Add-On useful to setup your testing environment)
The kit is intended for those who already own a programmer/debugger
- does not need an external power supply (it is powered from a free USB port of your PC)
- does not need soldering to setup the test environment
- does not need a debug header for the PIC
- lets you to choose the PIC Vdd: 5V, 3.3V or 1.8V
- works with the PICKIT2, PICKIT3, ICD2, ICD3 and REAL-ICE
- works with any PIC16F and PIC18FDIP 40 Pin family with pin-out compatible with the PIC16F887 or PIC18F45K20 (see the technical specifications for the full compatibility list)
- by means of the 32MX Adapter, works with any PIC32MX TQFP 44 pin with pinout compatible with the PIC32MX130F64D (see the technical specifications for the full compatibility list)
- is quite small: 180x205x25 mm (HxWxH)
The wide bread-boarding area (1480 points) lets you to quickly set-up the desired testing environment.
A set of 65 pcs Male to Male Solderless Flexible Breadboard Wires in different colors and lengths is provided with the board.
To power the PicProtoBoard you just need a spare USB cable (A, B or mini Plug) and a free USB port on your computer.
Otherwise you can power the board with an external power supply 7 to 15VDC.
The on-board Output LED, Reference Potentiometer and Pushbutton help for preliminary testing.